Selection of Scientific Material related to the Key Lecture:
* Kirchler, E. (1997) The burden of new taxes: Acceptance of taxes as a function of affectedness and egoistic versus altruistic orientation. Journal of Socio-Economics, volume 26, No. 4, pp. 117-131
* Meier, K., Kirchler, E. & Hubert, A.-C. (1998) Differential Representations of Taxes: Analysis of Free Associations and Judgements of Five Employment Groups. Journal of Socio-Economics, volume 27, No. 4, pp. 421-437
* Kirchler, E. (1999) Savings and investment decisions within private households: spouses’ dominance in decisions on various forms of investment
* Moscovici, S. & Perez, J. (2006). A study of minorities as victims. European Journal of Psychology. DOI: 10.1002/ejsp.388.
* Perez, J., Moscovici, S. & Chulvi, B. (in press). The taboo against group contact. Hypothesis of Gypsy ontologization. British Journal of Psychology.
* Renge, V. & Austers, I. (2003). Social representations of science among university students and teachers in Latvia. Baltic Journal of Psychology, 4, 20 – 30.
* Serino, C. & Marzano, M. (2006). Aspetti psicosociali del “Caso Puglia” in Le elezioni come processo – Nuove tecniche di indagine e nuovi ambiti di ricerca. Ed. Franco Angeli pp 63-71.
Further bibliographic references related to the Key Lectures:
* Kirchler, E., Rodler, C., Hölzl, E. & Meier, K. (2001). Conflict and Decision Making in the Private Household. Hove, UK: Psychology Press.
* Kirchler, E. (2007). The Economic Psychology of Tax Behaviour. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.