NO MORE DEADLINES: EXPIRED CONTRACT
Applications are invited for Marie Curie Training Site Fellowships available to doctoral students
- The Training Site, is a network of 8 research groups in 6 EU countries:
- University of Rome, La Sapienza, Italy (co-ordinator of the MCTS-network and of the European Doctorate on Social Representations and Communication)
- E.E.H.S.S., Paris, France
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- London School Economics, United Kingdom
- University of Helsinki, Finland
- University de Provence, France
- I.S.C. T.E - Lisbon, Portugal
- University of the Basque Country, Spain
These universities were chosen from a wider network of 13 European universities offering Euro European Doctorate on Social Representations and Communication, (formally recognised doctorate, which may be followed in its own right or in addition to national doctoral studies), in the forefront of research in social representations and communication studies.
Fellows will therefore have access to the leading experts in their field of research, including the founder of the S.R. theory, prof. Serge Moscovici.
The Marie Curie Training site offers an innovative didactic system based on Open Distance Learning and co-tutoring at their own University and up to two network Universities abroad. This system aims to develop fellows' research projects in a stimulating international environment open to multi-disciplinary and multi-methodological approaches.
Fellowships are available for stays of 3 months to 1 year at a network University abroad.
The Marie Curie Training site will pay the fellow a stay allowance of 1200 euro/month usually tax free, return travel expenses between the fellow's present country of activity and that of the host institution.
Fellows must be Nationals of a member or associated states or have satisfied the five year residency requirement; 35 years old or less at the time of selection; enrolled in the European Doctorate on Social Representations and Communication.
In order to apply for the Marie Curie Training site Fellowship please consult the dedicated web site: http://www.europhd.psi.uniroma1.it and apply directly to the Scientific co-ordinator of the European Doctorate on Social Representations and Communication.
The training site guarantees a fair selection of the eligible applicants on the basis of their scientific, merit, compatibility of their doctoral studies with the expertise at the Marie Curie Training Site and equal opportunities, particularly between women and men.
Email: advertisement emailed to the target group (see below)
The researcher's MOBILITY PORTAL: http://europa.eu.int/eracareers
- young researchers (aged 35 years or under), EU citizens (or from Associated states) enrolled in doctoral programmes out of the multi-partner Marie Curie Training Sites network or enrolled in the Euro PhD programme;
- participants in previous International Summer Schools dedicated to the Euro PhD who meet the requirements;
- young post-graduate members and affiliates of national and international scientific associations in Social Psychology;
- young researchers interested in the M.C.T.S. who have contacted the scientific secretary of the Euro PhD or one of the tutors belonging to the programme.
- special target groups in the position of applying for M.C. fellowship - such as researchers who work in less-favoured regions of Europe (i.e. Portugal, Greece) and women researchers;